PET Stretch Blow Molding Machines for Cold and Hot Fill
Production Capacity: 9,000 to 36,000 BPH
MEMCO Offers its MEMBLOW series (PET stretch blow molding machines for Cold, Warm and Hot Fill Bottles), which successfully combines the proven simplicity and reliability with the most recent developments in the PET processing technology. User- friendly controls, high productivity, reduced maintenance and operating costs are part of the attractiveness of our MEMBLOW series.
Fully Electric and Continuous Heating System PET stretch blow
- Molding machine.
- Servo-Electric Technology.
- High Precision.
- High Reliability.
- Energy – Saving.
- Top mounted unscrambler for saving space.
- Multiple protection devices for precise Preform feeding and ejecting unqualified preforms.
- Continuous preform feeding system.
- Compact preform-chain pitches design for efficient heating and reduced energy consumption.
- Horizontal rotation transfer system to eliminate preforms flipping.
- Easy access to oven maintenance and lamp changing.
- Cooling ramps for maximum preform neck protection.
- Excellent ventilation system to ensure cool preform surface.
- Infrared heat sensor for preform temperature monitoring.
Transfer and Variable Pitch System
- Servo driven preform transfer system with grips mounted on timing belt.
- Servo driven Variable Pitch System for quick transfer and precise preform location.
Blowing and Clamping System
- Servo Driven clamping system with synchronized base mould operation.
- Pressure blowing system.
- Precision electromagnetic valves for fast responding time and high volume production.