For almost 20 years, MEMCO has been designing and developing Conveyors and Handling Systems to ensure an automatic smooth transportation for your product along the production lines. MEMCO design engineers work hard to guarantee quality, maximum line efficiency, optimum use of the available space, reduction in personnel required, hygiene and reduction of operating noise level.
Types of Conveyors & Handling Systems Produced by MEMCO:
- Air Conveyors
- Chain Conveyors
- Belt conveyors.
- Roller conveyors
- Vacuum Conveyors.
- Cable Conveyors
- Elevators and Lowerators
- Bagging Machines
- De-Bagging Machines
- Crate Stackers
- Crate De-Stackers
- Crate Washers
- Crate Dryers
MEMCO offers several types of conveyors that are tailor-made according to your very specific requirements with special materials to ensure advantages in wear life, sliding properties and noise reduction. This made MEMCO a reference for quality and high performance in this field.
Specifications & Advantages of MEMCO Conveyors:
- Super low friction tracks.
- Hygienic design is easy to keep clean.
- Robust and efficient industrial drive.
- Very smooth and quick running.
- Low power consumption.
- Strong support stands with stainless steel legs and polyamide feet.
- Polyamide plastic side brackets.
- Adjustable side guides and side brackets.
- Pneumatic stoppers, pushers and lifters cylinders.
- Adjustable speed AC induction motors.
- Electrical control panel- PLC controlling.
- Count mechanism optical sensors, Light detection optical sensor.
- Dividers motorized by servo drive.
- Safety sensors for excess loading.
- Protection control system from product impact